REFEREE CLASSES !
Referee classes are March 12th through March 14th, from 7:00pm until 9:00pm. The classes are at Strongsville High School Room 104.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO MARCH 10TH
Spring Soccer Registration: February 1st - March 3rd (firm deadline)
(click here for more information)
- First Game is April 5th weather permitting
- Coaches meeting will be Tuesday, March 18th
- No Games on Easter or Memorial Day weekends
- Ages 4 through 18
- No residencey requirement, all cities welcome
- Registration Form is posted (Click here for early version) Note: You may need to use the PDF print button (picture of a printer) which is under the word Registration on the left top part of page.
A big THANK YOU to everyone that supported our 14th Reverse Raffle. It was fun night for all.
Lost and Found:
Congratulations to the Fall age-group winners!
Boys U7/8 - 1st Orange; 2nd Gold
Boys U10 - Navy
Boys U13 - Maroon
Boys U16 - Red
Girls U7/8 - 1st Kelly; 2nd Gold
Girls U10 - Maroon
Girls U13 - Kelly
Girls U16 - 1st Purple; 2nd Lime/Pink
Full 2013 Standings are posted under the "RECREATIONAL" tab. Click on "Standings".
For information on OP Fire, click HERE:
Information for parents about Concussions in sports can be found under HOME, "Health and Safety" on the menu bar above.
Strongsville Soccer is always looking for volunteers. If you are interested in helping you can contact us at