- We will play in the rain if the fields are deemed playable.
LIGHTNING & THUNDER:
- Called on the field by the referee.
- Immediate stoppage of play!
- Mandatory that everyone takes shelter
- Play will resume 30 minutes after last lightning or thunder strike, no sooner!
- The whole day will not be cancelled.
- This will be a game-to-game decision at the field.
- Note in the event of lightning and/or thunder, all games will keep their original start time in accordance with the schedule.
- Delayed games may not encroach on the next start time.
- Any game that has reached half-time will be counted as complete, and the score at stoppage will stand as final.
- Any game that has NOT reached half-time, will be temporarily cancelled and reschedule on a later date.
Safety is the top priority in this matter! We will not allow play to continue if thunder and/or lightning are present! The United States Soccer Federation follows these exact guidelines for all professional games as well. Always check the website one hour prior to game time for updates.